10 hours per week, flexible schedule
- Start date: October 2,2017
- Closing date: 4 pm, September 25, 2017
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
St. Dunstan’s Anglican Church seeks an administrative assistant for the Church Office.
The administrative assistant provides office support for the Rector and Church Wardens, and is often the first point of contact with the church.
- Respond to phone calls and phone messages
- Write and distribute email, and correspondence for the church, memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for parish members and visitors
- Liaise with Rector, Wardens, and other members of Parish Council.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
For more information, please contact 250 472 1172